WHAT IS HEMP EXTRACT OIL?
Hemp extract oil is a compound found primarily in the flowers and leaves of the hemp plant. It’s one of many powerful cannabinoids found in hemp, and is known for supporting body and mind in various ways.
THERE ARE 3 MAIN ASPECTS OF HEMP EXTRACT OIL
Cannabis – and the difference between hemp and marijuana and its relationship to CBD.
The endocannabinoid system – and hemp-derived hemp extract oil’s impact on your body.
Regulations for hemp and hemp extract oil – at the Federal, State, and FDA level.
THE RULE OF THREE
CANNABIS – HEMP & MARIJUANA – CBD
Hemp and Marijuana come from the same plant family, Cannabis, but are different in many ways – like how Lemons and Grapefruits are both Citrusbut are genetically different.
- From a legal standpoint, Hemp must have less than 0.3% THC, the compound that gets you high. It usually contains more than 20% Cannabidiol.
- Marijuana usually contains more than a 20% level of THC, which is why it can get you high. Marijuana usually contains less than 10% CBD.
- Research is beginning to demonstrate hemp-derived hemp extract oil’s benefits for general health and wellness without the high.
*Marijuana is also referred to as Cannabis.
FULL SPECTRUM HEMP EXTRACT OIL vs HEMP OIL ISOLATE
Full Spectrum or Full Plant Hemp Extract contains the entire hemp plant and all the beneficial compounds.
Hemp Oil Isolate does not provide all the aggregated benefits of the other compounds. The benefits of Hemp Oil Isolate is that
it is tasteless and since it contains no other compounds, there is no potential of having any trace of THC whatsoever.
Endocannabinoid System or ECS is a biochemical communication system in the body that is believed to help regulate everything from our mood to our sleep patterns. Receptors throughout the body appear to interact with hemp extract oil to create a sense of balance in our wellness.
The ECS affects all body functions, including:
- Sex drive
- Immune system
Endocannabinoids are molecules produced by cells that bind to cannabinoid receptors, known as CB1 and CB2, and are found throughout the body.
- CB1 receptors are found mainly in the brain, but are also in the lungs, liver and kidneys.
- CB2 receptors are found mainly in the immune system.
Taking hemp extract oil has been proven to be beneficial to every major system in your body.
- The human body manufactures its own.
- When taken, it can affect nearly every biological process in your body by “talking” to the receptors in the Endocannabinoid System (ECS).
- This helps to restore balance and synergy in your body.
|2018 Farm Bill Legalized Hemp and removed it from the list of Controlled Substances.
Safe Banking Act – Currently before Congress. Will provide guidance to FDIC and related regulatory agencies supporting Cannabis companies and banking, including credit card processing.
|23 States have passed legislation that support the retail sale of hemp-derived CBD.||FDA is currently developing its regulations
concerning CBD and infusing CBD into foods
and beverages.FDA has strict guidelines on labeling requirements and avoidance of any medical claims for any CBD products. The FDA is trying to assess the long term effect of CBD on the body.